1. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '05 22:48
    I would like to be able to input how many games i am available for a certain clan so the leaders dont have to worry about it. I also would like to be able to see how many games each of my clan members is playing for me rather than how now it shows how many they are playing total for all of their clans. Im mainly interested in how many they are playing for me so i know whether to give them more or not. And one more would be nice to show the records of all clan members pertaining to that clans games. So i can see how each of my members are doing without spending the entire night clicking my life away.
  2. Standard memberCalWriter
    Creative Genius
    Literary Lion Land
    Moves
    22 Jul '05 23:26
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    I would like to be able to input how many games i am available for a certain clan so the leaders dont have to worry about it. I also would like to be able to see how many games each of my clan members is playing for me rather than how now it shows how many they are playing total for all of their clans. Im mainly interested in how many they are playing ...[text shortened]... an see how each of my members are doing without spending the entire night clicking my life away.
    I only regret I can give this but one rec...
  3. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '05 14:55
    I would also like won lost drawn categories on the clan page like in the leagues or at least a points or games completed categorie so i dont keep checking on the progress of a challenge to realize there is none.
  4. Home
    Moves
    24 Jul '05 03:22
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    I would like to be able to input how many games i am available for a certain clan so the leaders dont have to worry about it. I also would like to be able to see how many games each of my clan members is playing for me rather than how now it shows how many they are playing total for all of their clans. Im mainly interested in how many they are playing ...[text shortened]... an see how each of my members are doing without spending the entire night clicking my life away.
    I agree with some clans you get to many games, but you don't want to make your self unavalable because of your other clans.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Jul '05 11:29
    Originally posted by blindcheesecake
    I agree with some clans you get to many games, but you don't want to make your self unavalable because of your other clans.
    You can do what I always do, make yourself available when you have the room for more games, make yourself unaivalable when you think you have enough. Tell your clan leaders they can fit you in all their challenges while you are available.

It works for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree