Clan System Request for Proposals

Clan System Request for Proposals

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
19 Feb 17

I for one recently renewed my sub on the pretext that the clan system would be cleaned up in the very near future. I only play clan games.

If it is not rectified soon I will be demanding my payment back as will many other subscribers. To not even give some sort of updates to the situation is not good enough.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
19 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
I for one recently renewed my sub on the pretext that the clan system would be cleaned up in the very near future. I only play clan games.

If it is not rectified soon I will be demanding my payment back as will many other subscribers. To not even give some sort of updates to the situation is not good enough.
u got taken

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 17

Its interesting looking at how many subscribers aren't in clans and how many of them don't care about clan play. If more people were in clans and playing clan games then this might be a higher priority for the site.

Silverstriker's challenge for you - go into the clan forum and see how many different users are posting in there within the last 4 weeks. Its not many and is a minority.

Also a huge number of users don't post in the forums (and possibly don't even read posts in the forums).

Yes - a couple of people are "leaving" over the clan issue but users do come and go - and I am not meaning that in a bad way.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Feb 17

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Its interesting looking at how many subscribers aren't in clans and how many of them don't care about clan play. If more people were in clans and playing clan games then this might be a higher priority for the site.

Silverstriker's challenge for you - go into the clan forum and see how many [b]different
users are posting in there within the las ...[text shortened]... "leaving" over the clan issue but users do come and go - and I am not meaning that in a bad way.[/b]
Same thing can be said for all forums on here debates are the worst
So you think it's okay for player's to cheat if only the minority complain?

Maybe not a priority for the majority but surely paying members have a right to basic courtesy a statement should be issued finally stated what will be done about collusion
Then we will see who renews or not ko by

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 17

The whole first page on debates have had their latest posts since the 16th Feb and are made by a variety of users (this is 30 threads)

In the Clan forums there are 6 threads which are fairly similar (half of them started by one user and the same people in that thread)

Then we will see who renews or not ko by

Indeed we shall - this site isnt all about the clans. That much is evident.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Feb 17

The whole first page on debates have had their latest posts since the 16th Feb and are made by a variety of users (this is 30 threads)

In the Clan forums there are 6 threads which are fairly similar (half of them started by one user and the same people in that thread)

...[text shortened]... or not ko by

Indeed we shall - this site isnt all about the clans. That much is evident.
Missing the point again
The collusion has been gone on for 18 months now
Beyond a joke in my opinion
Look how many play in the clans for it to be classed as unimportant
The debates is full of racist sexist remarks must be more popular than sorting out cheats

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 17

Sorry for having a different viewpoint.

How very dare I for missing your point as its the only point....

st johnstone

Moves
20 Feb 17

I have no problem with a different view
Point is if you have no interest in seeing a outcome to the collusion issue why even bother posting?
I have no interest in the cricket or trump thread so I don't waste my time posting I am not interested
What's been allowed to happen for 18 months without a comment is not funny
You can have a bury your head in the sand attitude if you want I won't
To me your are acting as a spokesman for the site saying no one care if we renew our subs or not at least your not threatening me with a ban again like last time you gave me advice
Get the point now I can't dumb it down any more

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 17

Originally posted by roma45
Point is if you have no interest in seeing a outcome to the collusion issue why even bother posting?
I have no interest in the cricket or trump thread so I don't waste my time posting I am not interested
You can have a bury your head in th ...[text shortened]... a ban again like last time you gave me advice
Actually i was offering a suggestion why its not being a high priority as some people weren't too happy with the lack of action so far (i.e. its not a big priority due to BETA and IoS updates as RHP is trying to stay at the front).

I'm interested in the collusion issue (hence why I've been posting sparingly in the thread with some ideas and questions from the beginning just as you have) but not a large number of users have been for a while now.

I am not speaking as a spokesperson for the website - just offering my opinion.

I have never actually threatened you with a ban - if i recall the incident right (and this is me trying to remember so might be a bit hazy) it was you posting a long list of people saying don't play these people they are cheats - back in the day people who did that with suspected engine users were banned for 3c) (regardless of whether said users were engine users).

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
20 Feb 17

You can have a bury your head in th ...[text shortened]... a ban again like last time you gave me advice
18 months ... just that sheer span of time ought to send a message loud and clear about what is, or more apt, is not, going to be done about collusion.

But, yeah, keep ranting if it eases the pain a bit... 😕

st johnstone

Moves
20 Feb 17

Actually i was offering a suggestion why its not being a high priority as some people weren't too happy with the lack of action so far (i.e. its not a big priority due to BETA and IoS updates as RHP is trying to stay at the front).

I'm interested in the collusion issue (hence why I've been posting sparingly in the thread with some ideas and questi ...[text shortened]... suspected engine users were banned for 3c) (regardless of whether said users were engine users).
not a high priority?

the owner of the site did say two weeks ago this was getting his full attention and the clan improvements was next on the list then silence again.

beta to put RHP at the front? still behind in integrity

i posted a list of players never called anyone a cheat, just provided links to their games where they resign after a few moves resign when 1 move from winning or manage to get timed out not in all games but only when they play a certain clan, i can't see how posting FACTS is against TOS.

threatened with a ban?

when a mod posts straight after me saying you could get banned for that, i take it seriously, but as you say nobody is interested or reads the clan forums so no harm done

plenty of good ideas in this thread, i am going back to the OP, "a list will be drawn up then a vote" how many will bother to vote? the clan feature is a small minority with only 6 people actually interested.

my idea was simple remove collusion points and send a warning bring back integrity, the so called protesters stopped when this thread started now its back as bad as ever

we where told this was priority, a few players have asked a totally civil question about what is going to be done about collusion,
never a reply, i know players who have left others will never buy a sub again, as long as the site has sheep for members who shrug their shoulders and say " its a minority feature, we are getting BETA, what ever that is i dont have a clue btw. then the rule benders will always win.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Feb 17

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
18 months ... just that sheer span of time ought to send a message loud and clear about what is, or more apt, is not, going to be done about collusion.

But, yeah, keep ranting if it eases the pain a bit... 😕
18 days
18 weeks
18 months, there is no time limit for justice

but yeah keep doing nothing if it eases your pain

s

Moves
20 Feb 17

He's a prat anyway ignore him. With luck they will get some better mods soon.

s

Moves
20 Feb 17
3 edits

Yes - a couple of people are "leaving" over the clan issue but users do come and go - and I am not meaning that in a bad way

More would come back if admin picked better mods - you are useless and biased with threatening people with bans

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Feb 17
1 edit

18 days
18 weeks
18 months, there is no time limit for justice

but yeah keep doing nothing if it eases your pain
Actually, there IS a time limit for justice.

It's called a Statue of Limitations.

And I would rather be accused of doing nothing than making empty threats to leave the site over and over again. It's clear you lack the stones to actually do it, or you would have been long gone.