Clan trophy?

Clan trophy?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
14 Nov 13

We (The Ireland Clan) have had some good results in the leagues, but there is no reward for this.

One of my clan has the idea that we could have a way of listing our triumphs on the Clan page, analogous to the list of individual tournament wins on our personal profiles. What about a trophy list for each Clan Home page?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
15 Nov 13

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
15 Nov 13

Originally posted by finnegan
We (The Ireland Clan) have had some good results in the leagues, but there is no reward for this.

One of my clan has the idea that we could have a way of listing our triumphs on the Clan page, analogous to the list of individual tournament wins on our personal profiles. What about a trophy list for each Clan Home page?
Yes, why not...also, if one can have lists of individual tournament wins in our own profiles, then why not have mention on an equal basis for being a part of a team that has had success in any one of the leagues...'3+7 First Division Winners; Four Man League' etc...it makes sense also as the leagues could do with all the support that they can attract these days...

Moves
18 Nov 13

Originally posted by finnegan

I like the idea, maybe there should also be clan points awarded for placing as well. With the current system it's all about who plays the most challenges. How about 100 clan points for first place in a league. Then something like 50 and 25 for second and third.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Nov 13

supported

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
supported
any reaction on that?