1. Home
    Moves
    04 Aug '05 15:24
    Clans should have their own forum. This forum should have only 1 thread, because that is all you would need. Any clan member can post on thread. This would be much easer then message all members to have a group discussion. I think this would help the members connect much better. The clan leader can chose to have the forum public or private. It should be able to be reached from the clan home page and should appear as a link so it does not crowd the clan home page.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Aug '05 15:29
    Originally posted by blindcheesecake
    Clans should have their own forum. This forum should have only 1 thread, because that is all you would need. Any clan member can post on thread. This would be much easer then message all members to have a group discussion. I think this would help the members connect much better. The clan leader can chose to have the forum public or private. It should ...[text shortened]... hed from the clan home page and should appear as a link so it does not crowd the clan home page.
    You should contact Nyxie or RingtailHunter and ask them about making a private forum for your clan. There wouldn't be room at RHP for a private forum for every clan, considering that every pawn star can start a clan.

P-
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    04 Aug '05 15:50
    http://invisionfree.com/ It's really easy to set up your own.
  4. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 00:34
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You should contact Nyxie or RingtailHunter and ask them about making a private forum for your clan. There wouldn't be room at RHP for a private forum for every clan, considering that every pawn star can start a clan.

P-
    I use makephpbb.com for my private clan forum, I believe ringtailhunter did the same. It's easy to use and set up. Also there's yabba and a couple others.
  5. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 01:06
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I use makephpbb.com for my private clan forum, I believe ringtailhunter did the same. It's easy to use and set up. Also there's yabba and a couple others.
    Yep, I agree. makephpbb is pretty user friendly. I can add that the support is excellent for when you (I) botch up the forum once or twice. Paulie does an excellent job and is very helfull in getting things set up.

RTh
  6. London
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 01:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    *cough cough* I beg to differ. I recently asked Russ about this and he said that these would probably be set up a week from now. If not I am supposed to start shouting at him. Apparently they are on their way. BUT! I assume that the priveledge will only be given to a) active clans and b) clans with a certain number of members.

Fred

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree