SubscriberMctayto
Site Ideas 08 Jul '07 16:03
  1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Jul '07 16:03
    More info on site map re clans
    i.e. things like how many you can join, how to start your own etc.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Jul '07 19:561 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    More info on site map re clans
    i.e. things like how many you can join, how to start your own etc.
    Speaking of clans, how come when you look at "all clans", not all the clans are there?

Another idea for clans, why not be able to choose the max gameload for each clan you are in? For example, 5 challenges for chess club...etc for each club. I think this has been mentioned and accepted before.

I think FAQ needs better details on clan, especially clan leagues in addition to that idea.
  3. USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '07 20:41
    Clans inactive for 30 days are not shown
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Jul '07 20:56
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Speaking of clans, how come when you look at "all clans", not all the clans are there?

Another idea for clans, why not be able to choose the max gameload for each clan you are in? For example, 5 challenges for chess club...etc for each club. I think this has been mentioned and accepted before.

I think FAQ needs better details on clan, especially clan leagues in addition to that idea.
    agreed
    That is my point really, if there was more info re clans in FAQ then it would avoid so much misunderstandings and repetative threads
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '07 22:49
    active clans showing should not be limited to clan starts and stops only in the last 30 days. clans should show if moves have been made in the last 30 days and if match starts or finishes have happened in the past 180 days. quite frankly, the pace of some matches is very slow (due in part to the vacation system - but that is addressed in different threads).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree