1. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    16 Sep '05 16:26
    In other words if you want to move from, say C7-E6(KNIGHT), when you click C7 it should show C7 in a ' MAKING A MOVE" column. Not AFTER the move is made, then it would say C7-E6. It should say C7 as you click on c7. Whew, I hope I explained it right! 😉.
  2. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    16 Sep '05 18:461 edit
    Excellent move, Mr T. But how did your Horsey get to c7 in the first place?
  3. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    16 Sep '05 21:58
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Excellent move, Mr T. But how did your Horsey get to c7 in the first place?
    Just an example, you silly one!
  4. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    16 Sep '05 22:59
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Excellent move, Mr T. But how did your Horsey get to c7 in the first place?
    Dr. Bowmann are you ready to play me now and get your fu--in a$$ kicked??? 😉 Me white if you want to play,...or have the balls! Another 158 mover??? No way!
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    16 Sep '05 23:15
    Bravely posted by TRAINS44
    Dr. Bowmann are you ready to play me now and get your fu--in a$$ kicked??? 😉 Me white if you want to play,...or have the balls! Another 158 mover??? No way!
    I'm going to slap you around with the French Defence, Dr T.

    You'll soon change your tone.
  6. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    16 Sep '05 23:28
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    I'm going to slap you around with the French Defence, Dr T.

    You'll soon change your tone.
    You're dead meat, and I dont care what defense you use, French, Sicilian, Austrailian, Chinese
    Saudi Arabian , Czech etc....aint nothin gonna help ya this time. Remember, dead meat.
  7. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    17 Sep '05 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by TRAINS44
    You're dead meat, and I dont care what defense you use, French, Sicilian, Austrailian, Chinese
    Saudi Arabian , Czech etc....aint nothin gonna help ya this time. Remember, dead meat.
    I just beat Darlek with the Chinese Counter.

    Huh! So easy.
  8. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    17 Sep '05 16:06
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    I just beat Darlek with the Chinese Counter.

    Huh! So easy.
    Darlek? I'll check him out.
  9. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    17 Sep '05 16:09
    YOU mean Darvlay. I'm playin him now and losing!
Back to Top