1. Standard memberjoneschr
    Some guy
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 20:41
    This is sort of a minor nit, but if it's easy to fix:

When a tournament gets full, and goes into the "Closed to new entrants" state, it is no longer listed in either the "My pending" or "My active" tournaments list. Its a bit confusing, because it seems as if you aren't registered for the tournament anymore.

When the tournament finally starts, it enters the "My active" list, of course, but for a limbo period, you're registered but have no way to confirm it.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 21:20
    Originally posted by joneschr
    This is sort of a minor nit, but if it's easy to fix:

When a tournament gets full, and goes into the "Closed to new entrants" state, it is no longer listed in either the "My pending" or "My active" tournaments list. Its a bit confusing, because it seems as if you aren't registered for the tournament anymore.

When the tournament finally starts, it ent ...[text shortened]... , of course, but for a limbo period, you're registered but have no way to confirm it.
    Good call. Should be My Active/Pending Tournaments.

P-
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 00:44
    Would be nice also to still click the link and be able to see who is in the tournament with you 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree