1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 22:57
    Clan leaders should be able to close threads in private clan forums that don't need any more posts or gets heated some how, etc.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 07:59
    The person who initiated the thread should be able to close it, when the answer is obtained. Closed threads should be marked *closed* in the Thread List and not be able to be reopened.

Threads providing useful information should be able to be tagged "add to FAQ" then perhaps they wouldn't keep reappearing so often.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:58
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    The person who initiated the thread should be able to close it, when the answer is obtained. Closed threads should be marked *closed* in the Thread List and not be able to be reopened.

Threads providing useful information should be able to be tagged "add to FAQ" then perhaps they wouldn't keep reappearing so often.
    Can you imagine some of the posts in Debates and the user being able to decide 'when it's done'? Say something outrageous no one agrees with, close it and say "nanny nanny boo boo!"

Someone else will just start a thread on the same topic complaining the other thread got closed.

I do feel clan leaders should be able to close and even have a place to dump/hide posts or threads. They could view that dump and put things back if they so feel.

P-
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 17:44
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Can you imagine some of the posts in Debates and the user being able to decide 'when it's done'? Say something outrageous no one agrees with, close it and say "nanny nanny boo boo!"

Someone else will just start a thread on the same topic complaining the other thread got closed.

I do feel clan leaders should be able to close and even have a place to ...[text shortened]... ide posts or threads. They could view that dump and put things back if they so feel.

P-
    How do you get to be a forum moderator?
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 22:00
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Many are called - few are chosen.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 07:46
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Don't worry, you will never need to know. 😏
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:35
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Don't worry, you will never need to know. 😏
    I think you have to be a subscriber.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree