club games

club games

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
12 Apr 08

i joined a couple of clubs, since people will be challenging you from the club, you should have an icon next to the game to show that it is a club game and not just some random game.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
12 Apr 08

and also do you people think that club games should effect your site rating of only the club rating?

personally i think it should only effect the club rating and have nothing to do with the overall rating

P

Moves
12 Apr 08

Originally posted by O Artem O
and also do you people think that club games should effect your site rating of only the club rating?

personally i think it should only effect the club rating and have nothing to do with the overall rating
Why shouldn't it have to do with the overall rating? I definitely think your overall rating should include ALL rated games - whether they be club or otherwise.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by O Artem O

You might even wind up with a higher club rating than what your rating is, hard to tell how it will go.