Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    12 Apr '08 14:50
    i joined a couple of clubs, since people will be challenging you from the club, you should have an icon next to the game to show that it is a club game and not just some random game.
  2. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    12 Apr '08 19:30
    and also do you people think that club games should effect your site rating of only the club rating?

personally i think it should only effect the club rating and have nothing to do with the overall rating
  3. 12 Apr '08 20:10
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    and also do you people think that club games should effect your site rating of only the club rating?

personally i think it should only effect the club rating and have nothing to do with the overall rating
    Why shouldn't it have to do with the overall rating? I definitely think your overall rating should include ALL rated games - whether they be club or otherwise.
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    17 Apr '08 17:49
    Originally posted by O Artem O

You might even wind up with a higher club rating than what your rating is, hard to tell how it will go.