1. Joined
    09 Sep '11
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:25
    I recommend that club tournaments be open to all club members, even non-subscribers.

Currently this is not allowed as club tournaments are considered "private" and are therefore not open to non-sub's.

Comments?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:34
    Originally posted by ClaypOT
    I recommend that club tournaments be open to all club members, even non-subscribers.

Currently this is not allowed as club tournaments are considered "private" and are therefore not open to non-sub's.

Comments?
    It would take non-subscribers to over 6 games which is the base foundation for subscribing to the website.
  3. Joined
    09 Sep '11
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:36
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    It would take non-subscribers to over 6 games which is the base foundation for subscribing to the website.
    Possibly it would, and those non-subs would not be available.

However, there might be non-subs that would reserve games for club tourneys, eh?
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 11:48
    Possibly it would, and those non-subs would not be available.

However, there might be non-subs that would reserve games for club tourneys, eh?
    Why should non subs get the benefits that subs get? when many are too tight to part with such a small amount of money.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 11:21
    There does have to be some differences between those who pay and those who don't (by choice or can't). And I think that the current situation is about right. It should be remembered that non-subscribers still help to bring in some money from advertising.

At Gambit Fantasy (Club 236), I am trying to start a non-subscriber 'tournament'. It is very difficult to play a traditional tournament for non-subscribers - it needs a lot of organising and relying on people to start the games. So I have an alternative idea see Thread 143007 for more details.
  6. Joined
    09 Sep '11
    Moves
    31 Oct '11 17:52
    Apparently my suggestion is not going over well...

Lol...
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Nov '11 09:57

Comments?
    if you dont pay you should not play. would you be happy paying to go to the cinema then finding out lots of people got in free? 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree