1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 14:05
    I think it would be great if the open tournaments for the clubs could displayed at MyHome together with the official open tounrmanets.

(Yes it would be a bit of work to chekc what clubs a person belongs to and what tournaments are open there, but it shouldn't be difficult)
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 23:351 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think it would be great if the open tournaments for the clubs could displayed at MyHome together with the official open tounrmanets.

(Yes it would be a bit of work to chekc what clubs a person belongs to and what tournaments are open there, but it shouldn't be difficult)
    Yes, it's true, why can't they be displayed along with the official tournies...certainly as more and more 1150- 1400 folk are turning to club tournies given the extreme difficulty they have getting places on official banded affairs...no sooner created than they are full...
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 May '11 05:53
    I've just today received two tournament games from a club tournament created in 2008 - it's taken that long to fill the tourney! Unfortunately I can't play the games because they're in my old username. This reveals another problem with long-booked tournaments generally, the player may have left the site.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    01 May '11 21:57
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I've just today received two tournament games from a club tournament created in 2008 - it's taken that long to fill the tourney! Unfortunately I can't play the games because they're in my old username. This reveals another problem with long-booked tournaments generally, the player may have left the site.
    You're keeping two subscriptions going ? Surely the moment a subscription is withdrawn \ given up, any tourny not entered before that date would be automatically dumped by the system, thus negating a big headache for admin' should such tournies be allocated to a now non sub years after...you can't play them if you're not a subscriber, or have I missed something ?
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 May '11 00:41
    No, I'm not keeping two subscriptions going, so the subscriber-only thing must only be tested at the time you enter the tourney (in my case, way back then when I was paying under the old name).
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    No, I'm not keeping two subscriptions going, so the subscriber-only thing must only be tested at the time you enter the tourney (in my case, way back then when I was paying under the old name).
    Ah, I see...sounds like an interesting glich 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree