1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 21:221 edit
    How about the option to have banded tournaments for clubs, with rating limits enforced by the site, just as in regular tourneys?

As it stands, large clubs like Club 36 send out invites to all members for 'banded' tourneys [Tournament 6440, Tournament 6439, Tournament 6438] - with predictable results: everyone joins tourneys outside their band.

While we're at it, how about fixing tourney invites so they don't go to players in the wrong band?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 22:51
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    How about the option to have banded tournaments for clubs, with rating limits enforced by the site, just as in regular tourneys?

As it stands, large clubs like Club 36 send out invites to all members for 'banded' tourneys [Tournament 6440, Tournament 6439, Tournament 6438] - with predictable results: everyone joins tourneys outside their b ...[text shortened]... we're at it, how about fixing tourney invites so they don't go to players in the wrong band?
    Maybe you should educate your members so that they know the tourneys are only for certain ratings 😛
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 05:28
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Maybe you should educate your members so that they know the tourneys are only for certain ratings 😛
    They're not 'my' members, but yeah, that's the clumsy workaround. The most active players happily joined all 3 tourneys, then the club leader had to send out a message threatening to kick people from the club if they didn't withdraw from certain tourneys.
  4. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 19:33
    Yep, I support this idea. It was a great message though 🙂
  5. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 21:11
    It would be unnecessary if players respected the settings and only joined the tourney they fall in -- but because we see that not everyone does I, too, support this idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree