1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 10:43
    i don't think this would be that hard to implement....i think there should be a link beside each match-up in a clan challenge that shows the two potencial opponents rating graphs head to head. it would make it a lot easier for clan leaders to set up fair challenges.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 15:56
    Originally posted by trev33
    i don't think this would be that hard to implement....i think there should be a link beside each match-up in a clan challenge that shows the two potencial opponents rating graphs head to head. it would make it a lot easier for clan leaders to set up fair challenges.
    No need as your clan are not accepting challenges anyway 😛
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 10:30
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    No need as your clan are not accepting challenges anyway 😛
    i'll play you anytime tayto boy...what time controls do you want? 😛
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 15:40
    Originally posted by trev33
    Or even just show the players Highest Rating or Tournament Entry rating as well as their current rating when selecting players.
  5. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 17:16
    Why don't you just install the RHP addons, this ads links to players graphs AND shows previous matches between opponents...

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 17:23
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Why don't you just install the RHP addons, this ads links to players graphs AND shows previous matches between opponents...

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
    Not everyone uses FIREFOX you GEEK! 😠