1. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 17:57
    Would it be possible to have a section on the clans home page informing of the last 5 or so completed clan challenges?

It would be great to have an easy reference guide to the last few completed challenges in the same way we have for completed games on our own profile - it would certainly save time trawling through the challenge pages searching, using memory and those red/green icons.

Last 5 challenges? Challenges completed in the last month?
    Any thoughts?
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    21 Oct '06 18:31
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    Would it be possible to have a section on the clans home page informing of the last 5 or so completed clan challenges?

It would be great to have an easy reference guide to the last few completed challenges in the same way we have for completed games on our own profile - it would certainly save time trawling through the challenge pages searching, using m ...[text shortened]... e red/green icons.

Last 5 challenges? Challenges completed in the last month?
    Any thoughts?
    Last 5 challenges completed with the date they were finished, etc. sounds like an excellent idea.
  3. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 21:03
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    Last 5 challenges completed with the date they were finished, etc. sounds like an excellent idea.
    Yeah, I like last 5 too...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree