1. Joined
    25 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 00:50
    Is there any way that the finished games could be set up in such a way that the opponent's rating, at the time of the game(at the start of the game or upon completion I wouldn't care either way), could somewhow be listed?

Over the course of six or eight months players rating's can dramatically change. If I had some idea of what their rating was when the game was played, I think I would have a better idea of the skill of my opponent at the time of the game.
  2. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 11:29
    The problem with this, as I could see, is there are many players whose rating will fluxuate a great deal. Some with a very bad series of bad moves on multiple games, and others due to not being able (or willing) to finish their games. Best bet is to look at their profile page and see how talented of opponent you are up against.
  3. Standard memberWibble Wobble
    Action barbie
    Ka-koogy
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 13:04
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    The problem with this, as I could see, is there are many players whose rating will fluxuate a great deal. Some with a very bad series of bad moves on multiple games, and others due to not being able (or willing) to finish their games. Best bet is to look at their profile page and see how talented of opponent you are up against.
    Well have a column for "Grade then" and "Grade now"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree