1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    15 Feb '05 05:27
    I posted in the Word Association thread tonight and noticed there was a response. I wanted to see what it was so I clicked on page 20 and had to click the triangle to get the rest of the way. There are quite a few long and growing threads and after a certain point it's just annoying to click that triangle over and over. Is there an easier way to get to the current last page instead of taking the scenic route?

Josh M.
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    15 Feb '05 05:34
    Go to page 2,change the pagenumber in your adressbar,voilà 🙂
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    15 Feb '05 05:36
    Ohhh, alright, thanks 🙂.
  4. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    15 Feb '05 05:43
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I posted in the Word Association thread tonight and noticed there was a response. I wanted to see what it was so I clicked on page 20 and had to click the triangle to get the rest of the way. There are quite a few long and growing threads and after a certain point it's just annoying to click that triangle over and over. Is there an easier way to get to the current last page instead of taking the scenic route?

Josh M.
    When you are looking at the list of threads (not posts), click on the "last post date" field and voila!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree