1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 00:341 edit
    What's the thoughts on these ideas?

open invite option: Allow an option to post an invite for a challenge with 2 games - 1 black, 1 white. Instead of posting 2 separate games, you can have this feature to get the same opponent more easily.

Clan Settings Options: Enable a checkbox beside each clan. The user can decide if he/she is available or unavailable for each separate clan. Also, allow user to decide max clan challenges for each clan if the user wishes. Also, allow the members to set their preferred Timeout settings, for example, 7 day T/O, for clan challenges. Then under "Clan Member Info" the clan leader can see this.

PM Private Message "all opponents." A link to set up a message to be sent to all opponents. Any spammers receive a PM ban like in the TOS.

Public Games Allow a user to sort out the Public Games like New Games with moves made and ratings involved.

Find Player feature for nonsubscribers In Find Player or New Game, allow non subscribers to see if other nonsubs have 6 games going. That way they can easily see who they can challenge instead of guessing. When finding player, allow a search option for "Games in Progress."

These are some good minor features that would be convenient, in my opinion.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 00:49
    open invite option: Not bad. I don't use open invites much at all, but it seems like an ok idea.

Clan Settings Options: I like this idea a fair bit.

PM Private Message "all opponents." This is one that I don't like and I hope they don't implement. There's nothing wrong with putting a message in your profile. It essentially does the same thing without the potential for abuse.

Public Games Not bad.

Find Player feature for nonsubscribers Can't you tell from the user's profile how many they have in progress?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 09:36
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn

Find Player feature for nonsubscribers Can't you tell from the user's profile how many they have in progress?[/b]
    You can, but for many of us the loading of each profile is very slow - if I want to check the loading of more than one player it could take me 10 minutes. I'd like to see some restructuring of the profile so that you don't have to load the whole thing to get "games in progress" and "move frequency" to assess whether it's practical to challenge a player.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 15:08
    Clan Open Invites...!
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 17:36
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Clan Open Invites...!
    That'd be a good idea. I think all of mine should be considered except for PM all opponents now.
  6. home
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 19:58
    Originally posted by Ramned
    That'd be a good idea. I think all of mine should be considered except for PM all opponents now.
    I agree. rec'd
  7. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 11:36
    I will send feedback to Russ since they seem to work then.
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 02:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:37

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree