1. Joined
    24 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:45
    Hi!

Sometime you want to open a couple of invites. Right now you have to chose the setting over and over again. I would be nice to have a way to create multiple with the same option in just one step.
    I think of a textbox to enter the number of games to create. (It should be limited to 5 or 10). Or maybe a radio button group with number from 1 to 10. Something like this.

Greets,
    Wolf
  2. Joined
    24 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:49
    I just saw this idea has been posted before, but doesn't seem to be implemented yet.. so please take this as a reminder. 🙂
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 10:261 edit
    I managed to open two invites at nearly the same time.

I composed the invitation and clicked 'Start New Game'.
    Then I went back with the help of standard feature of Explorer, got the same window again, and clicked 'Start New Game' again.

Now I have the problem of deleteing these two invitations... Anyone knows how to do *that*? 😕

[Edit] I got rid of them by clicking the trashcans in My Games...
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 17:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I managed to open two invites at nearly the same time.

I composed the invitation and clicked 'Start New Game'.
    Then I went back with the help of standard feature of Explorer, got the same window again, and clicked 'Start New Game' again.

Now I have the problem of deleteing these two invitations... Anyone knows how to do *that*? 😕

[Edit] I got rid of them by clicking the trashcans in My Games...
    Good info, FabianFnas.

P-
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '08 11:031 edit
    i propose a telepathic feature. it is too much trouble to come and login this site and then make your move. the telepathic feature will allow us to do all actions while taking a bath

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree