1. Standard membermarysson
    keeper of secrets
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 18:03
    why not a flat black background screen for chess at work. if one wants to subscribe and play a bit the white background screen is like staring into car headlights for a few hours.🙂
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 19:24
    Originally posted by marysson
    why not a flat black background screen for chess at work. if one wants to subscribe and play a bit the white background screen is like staring into car headlights for a few hours.🙂
    Turn down the brightness on your monitor. A white screen should not seem like a light source.
  3. Standard membermarysson
    keeper of secrets
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 20:07
    yes, but then I would have to keep turning it up to watch a movie or the news. a permanent dark background ( flat black would be nice ) would then not require me to regulate the screen from one web page to another.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 15:38
    yes, but then I would have to keep turning it up to watch a movie or the news. a permanent dark background ( flat black would be nice ) would then not require me to regulate the screen from one web page to another.
    Get a better monitor?! 🙂
  5. Standard membermarysson
    keeper of secrets
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 20:44
    send me some money.😞
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 21:49
    You watch movies at work? Awesome!
  7. Standard membermarysson
    keeper of secrets
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 23:54
    you use a split screen, hide the work over the movie when you have to and use close captioning with no sound. a movie a day in bits and pieces.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree