1. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 21:04
    in 'open invites', under 'their colour', it should say random if they chose random, and just descide which colour is which when the game is accepted.

i'd rather ignore the people who want to start as white, but i can't tell them from those who chose random and just happened to get white.
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 21:44
    Originally posted by Dakk
    in 'open invites', under 'their colour', it should say random if they chose random, and just descide which colour is which when the game is accepted.

i'd rather ignore the people who want to start as white, but i can't tell them from those who chose random and just happened to get white.
    that's not a bad idea...
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 00:36
    Originally posted by Dakk

it's a very subtle concept. i agree with it.
  4. Standard memberEric Cartman
    RespectMyAuthoritah!
    South Park
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 16:35
    I agree, when choosing random it should be random for both opponents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree