1. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 20:04
    I been looking around and have seen alot of inactive clans.i know that after 30 days they are not on the clan ratings but i think the site should delete them.just a point of mine.
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 20:08
    Why?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 20:09
    As it is not possible to delete a user, there is exactly the same reason that a clan can't be deleted.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 21:35
    I do think some sweeping might be in order to prevent the clan system from bleeding to a slow death eventually. It is the word 'quantity' that springs in mind first when I think of the word 'clan'. Then comes 'lot's of' and then 'many'.
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 22:27
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I do think some sweeping might be in order to prevent the clan system from bleeding to a slow death eventually. It is the word 'quantity' that springs in mind first when I think of the word 'clan'. Then comes 'lot's of' and then 'many'.
    There should just be a minimum - say 6 - for a clan to become 'active' - meaning only then can the clan compete in challenges and have a private forum.
    Also, there should be a system where inactive clan leaders can be voted out or soemthing and a new clan leader appointed.

Problem solved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree