1. Standard memberAnwylyd
    Mandla
    Unknown
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 19:36
    Okay, so I know that if you let a clan sit for 30 day's inactive it is no longer listed... but lets say you created a clan, and afterward discovered, you really don't want to lead anymore... maybe there should be a way of transfering leadership, or even deleting the clan that you created... just a thought.
  2. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 21:11
    Originally posted by Anwylyd
    Okay, so I know that if you let a clan sit for 30 day's inactive it is no longer listed... but lets say you created a clan, and afterward discovered, you really don't want to lead anymore... maybe there should be a way of transfering leadership, or even deleting the clan that you created... just a thought.
    i know that clan leaderships can be changed by (i think) a PM to russ. i'm not sure if clans can be deleted. i've been meaning to find this out for about a year now...
  3. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 02:101 edit
    cannot delete a clan.. I wonder if this is because the clans that have won points against the deleted clans would lose those points.. ie.. challenges would be removed with the clan? just a wonder..
  4. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 00:45
    just let the clan rest in the dark realms of RHP and if you ever fancy digging it up again you can do, plus you can always change the name at any time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree