1. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Jan '05 01:23
    I thought it might be a nice addition to give every tournament a different colour of its icon, as can be seen on the My Games page. Currently it is only a red coloured trophy for every tournament, but why not have just those six (well, most of the time...) games of e.g. Rho Banded represent the corresponding games with a yellow trophy, and Pi Banded with a blue one and so on. In that way one can easily discriminate the running games and have a more easy way of deciding which game you want to give attention to.

Surely at a point with a lot of tournament in progress, the supply of colours are not limited, and providing different shades of colours will probably not be perfect; the distinction between a dark red and a lighter red will be hard to make, I guess. Just a thought, though.

Same might be applicable for the Clan games?
  2. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    12 Jan '05 01:40
    Not a bad idea, but I would prefer different colors for tournaments that
    I am still active in.
    When I go to the "My Tournaments" page, it's very hard to distinguish which ones I am waiting for the next round and which ones I am eliminated from.

How about one color if not entered in, another color if entered and still in the runnning and another color if entered and eliminated.
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    12 Jan '05 01:55
    Sounds good to me.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Jan '05 20:47
    Hmmm, thought of something similar; some way of labeling your games. Instead of clicking 'info' next to every game in My Games to know what the settings are in time-out and timebank, it might be better to label a game with with something that is descriptable to yourself. To use the colours again, label a game 'red' (and probably make it visibly red too) to know in an instant that particular game has a low time-out setting, orange for those games with a higher time-out setting, etcetera...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree