1. Joined
    11 Mar '12
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 10:23
    This is probably something that has been discussed before, but I can't find it though. When I offer a draw, it's almost impossible for me to find that information. I remember in the old days that when I offered a draw, it always showed up in My Games as 'Opponent's Decision' (or something like that), but now it appears to have vanished completely. I can't even find it in the 'Game Details' section. I think it would be nice to display it somewhere, as it can be nice when games are taking a long time, and you may forget about it, even ending up offering a draw on consecutive moves, which might seem rude (at least to me).

The only place I have been able to find it is if I click on my own handle, select View Games, and then it's visible. But that's not the way I access my games, ever.

(Posted this earlier in another, incorrect thread.)
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 11:30
    Originally posted by BigSick
    This is probably something that has been discussed before, but I can't find it though. When I offer a draw, it's almost impossible for me to find that information. I remember in the old days that when I offered a draw, it always showed up in My Games as 'Opponent's Decision' (or something like that), but now it appears to have vanished completely. I can't ev ...[text shortened]... at's not the way I access my games, ever.

(Posted this earlier in another, incorrect thread.)
    I support to bring back the label

"opponents decision" in the mygames list.

I also support to

mark a draw offer in the game history by adding a "=" to the move documentation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree