1. Joined
    23 Jan '06
    Moves
    824
    10 Feb '06 08:32
    Would it be possible to arrange to view the lower ranking Player Tables without having to ttrawl back thru' thousands of top ranking players?
    W
  2. Fear The Cow
    Joined
    23 Nov '01
    Moves
    34289
    10 Feb '06 08:40
    Originally posted by William105
    Would it be possible to arrange to view the lower ranking Player Tables without having to ttrawl back thru' thousands of top ranking players?
    W
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playertable.php?col=2&state=asc&columnno=0&page=20

    Replace the "20" at the end with a desired page
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    10 Feb '06 09:32
    Originally posted by William105
    Would it be possible to arrange to view the lower ranking Player Tables without having to ttrawl back thru' thousands of top ranking players?
    W
    Click the link that says Rating to reverse the sort order. Then the players with the lowest ratings (rankings) comes first. (You may have to click it twice.)

    You can also click "Find me" to jump directly to your own position in the player tables.
  4. Joined
    23 Jan '06
    Moves
    824
    16 Feb '06 10:07
    Originally posted by Chakan
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playertable.php?col=2&state=asc&columnno=0&page=20

    Replace the "20" at the end with a desired page
    Excellent thanks 🙂
    W
  5. Joined
    23 Jan '06
    Moves
    824
    16 Feb '06 10:08
    Originally posted by stocken
    Click the link that says Rating to reverse the sort order. Then the players with the lowest ratings (rankings) comes first. (You may have to click it twice.)

    You can also click "Find me" to jump directly to your own position in the player tables.
    Nice one cheers 🙂
    W
Back to Top