1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 09:145 edits
    easy and important things for russ to do if his family doesnt need a father ....

i think
    1/ removed players should be glued to their clan for 1 year of punishment to the clan ... thus recruiting all clan leaders and members into the cheat police.
    2/ sieges should autotimeout ... this will deal with meman owning half of the sieges ... and slow siege starters.
    3/ block user ... for challenges and messages (more important than 1 and 2 but also more difficult)
  2. Standard memberWibble Wobble
    Action barbie
    Ka-koogy
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 18:145 edits
    Originally posted by flexmore
    easy and important things for russ to do if his family doesnt need a father ....

i think
    1/ removed players should be glued to their clan for 1 year of punishment to the clan ... thus recruiting all clan leaders and members into the cheat police.
    2/ sieges should autotimeout ... this will deal with meman owning half of the sieges ... and slow siege st ...[text shortened]... block user ... for challenges and messages (more important than 1 and 2 but also more difficult)
    and it took you 5 edits just to post all that?...
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 07:575 edits
    Originally posted by Wibble Wobble
    and it took you 5 edits just to post all that?...
    Yes!
  4. The sky
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 23:37
    Originally posted by flexmore

i think
    Not all cases of cheating are as obvious as for example Anacondastan's or BOOYA's. I would expect clan leaders to report clan members to the game mods if they suspect cheating, but unless they are reasonably sure, I wouldn't expect or want them to throw out a suspected clan member before the person has been investigated. That's why we have the game mods. Punishing a clan for not throwing out cheaters before they are banned might lead to clan leaders throwing out innocent members because of a mere suspicion. Not a good idea.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 15:41
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Not all cases of cheating are as obvious as for example Anacondastan's or BOOYA's. I would expect clan leaders to report clan members to the game mods if they suspect cheating, but unless they are reasonably sure, I wouldn't expect or want them to throw out a suspected clan member before the person has been investigated. That's why we have the game mods. Pun ...[text shortened]... to clan leaders throwing out innocent members because of a mere suspicion. Not a good idea.
    you love just coming on to this forum to bash other peoples ideas 😉🙂
  6. The sky
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 16:46
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    you love just coming on to this forum to bash other peoples ideas 😉🙂
    Only if they are bad. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree