Edit title

Edit title

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
17 Oct 11

I believe you use to be able to edit the title when you edited your initial post of a new thread. I don't know why you can't anymore and it would be nice to have this feature.

Australia

Moves
17 Oct 11

It was only available for a very short time, as I recall. One place where it would be useful would be the title of the annual championship discussion in the tournaments forum.

Moves
17 Oct 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
I believe you use to be able to edit the title when you edited your initial post of a new thread. I don't know why you can't anymore and it would be nice to have this feature.
You still can (see test thread) but it was only ever available for 5 minutes or so, presumably to prevent someone from starting a thread and letting people discuss the topic for 50 mins before changing the title of th thread.

Australia

Moves
17 Oct 11

I seem to remember Russ saying something of the sort when he added the feature. There's a time limit on editing the actual post, perhaps the title editing time should be the same length.