1. In Jim's arms
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 07:58
    It would be a nice feature to edit the in game messages or send a message when it's your opponents turn to move, and not only when its your move.
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 17:46
    Originally posted by Emashi
    It would be a nice feature to edit the in game messages or send a message when it's your opponents turn to move, and not only when its your move.
    just go to the opponents profile and click send message, its the same thing pretty much....
  3. In Jim's arms
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 18:28
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    just go to the opponents profile and click send message, its the same thing pretty much....
    I don't believe it's the same thing. Because that's what i have did today, I really wanted to edit my in game message, and i ended up sending a PM thats in addition to my in game message. I was discussing game issues in game. Why send a PM when my discussion is within the game, and i did end up sending the in game message in addition to a PM, when a simple edit button could've done the job 🙂
  4. Kalispell, MT
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 19:29
    I don't believe it's the same thing. Because that's what i have did today, I really wanted to edit my in game message, and i ended up sending a PM thats in addition to my in game message. I was discussing game issues in game. Why send a PM when my discussion is within the game, and i did end up sending the in game message in addition to a PM, when a simple edit button could've done the job 🙂
    Agreed. This would be a great feature, especially for the PCT portion of the site. 5 Star idea.

-GIN
  5. Joined
    02 Dec '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '09 19:43
    i think that hier is best place study english
    i looking samone
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Apr '09 21:15
    The upside of this is that it would be in the message log for that game. Rec'd
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 17:06
    This idea gets the Strangelove seal of approval too.

rec'd
  8. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 18:30
    I like this idea too. PMs are nice for some messages, but it would be really nice when chatting about a game to have in-game messaging that wasn't restricted to whose move it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree