Moves
    04 Apr '13 12:01
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 12:331 edit
    Originally posted by oldfool
    Can you be more specific, it may get some support if you can detail your thoughts...
    Note: Generally speaking, the more people that 'like' these suggestions the better the chances of the site implementing them...

Edit: Obviously there was some kind of site 'glitch' as the corrected \ full version of this message has been detailed in a separate post...either that or I'm going blind lol...
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 17:30
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Can you be more specific, it may get some support if you can detail your thoughts...
    Note: Generally speaking, the more people that 'like' these suggestions the better the chances of the site implementing them...

Edit: Obviously there was some kind of site 'glitch' as the corrected \ full version of this message has been detailed in a separate post...either that or I'm going blind lol...
    Great Scott Rev, I thought you had psychic powers.
    Able to read writing that wasn't there.

That or else you had joined some intelligence agency
    that had thought you how to read invisible encrypted
    messages.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '13 22:38
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Great Scott Rev, I thought you had psychic powers.
    Able to read writing that wasn't there.

That or else you had joined some intelligence agency
    that had thought you how to read invisible encrypted
    messages.
    lol...considering the very limited material I had to 'play with', I thought I did very well 😀
  5. Joined
    12 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 07:26
    Sorry, everybody, this thread was opened by accident after having sent my former thread with the same title, as I thought the first one hadn't actually been delivered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree