Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    08 Jul '17 17:02
    Is this a permanent part of home page now?
    I changed my email settings and no change. I have known for several years now that I will not receive move notifications.
    A large red box on my home page is annoying.
  2. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    10 Jul '17 01:34
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Is this a permanent part of home page now?
    I changed my email settings and no change. I have known for several years now that I will not receive move notifications.
    A large red box on my home page is annoying.
    I guess it must be permanent.
    I noticed that individual game stats have not been updated since July 4.
    There seem to be a lot more issues since server migration.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 Jul '17 16:01
    Originally posted by caissad4
    A large red box on my home page is annoying.
    It is not permanent, but if email is undeliverable (and "bouncing" back us), then we obviously won't send them anymore.

    There is a link within the big box alerting you to this problem that can be used to let RHP try again.

    We will reset this for you now, but in future, if your email address is not accepting our email, it will return again.
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 Jul '17 16:03
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I noticed that individual game stats have not been updated since July 4.
    This problem has now been resolved. It was migration related, but easily fixed.
  5. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    10 Jul '17 16:40
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is not permanent, but if email is undeliverable (and "bouncing" back us), then we obviously won't send them anymore.

    There is a link within the big box alerting you to this problem that can be used to let RHP try again.

    We will reset this for you now, but in future, if your email address is not accepting our email, it will return again.
    Thank you. I have changed my email notifications to none.