1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 13:02
    Recentley I started doing a database of all of my games so I can study them and at this RHP helps a lot by permitting us to email 100 of our games at a time instead of downloading them one by one. The thing is if I want to do the same thing to an opponent of mine I have to go through his games one by one. Or if I want to save the games of a particular tournament that I intend to study later, themed tournaments so I can get a feel of different ideas on an opening, I too have to go through it game by game... This is tedious and very time consuming so I think one great upgrade for the site would be the option to email other people games and tournament games to our email.

Sorry if this has been discussed before.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 15:50
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Recentley I started doing a database of all of my games so I can study them and at this RHP helps a lot by permitting us to email 100 of our games at a time instead of downloading them one by one. The thing is if I want to do the same thing to an opponent of mine I have to go through his games one by one. Or if I want to save the games of a particular t ...[text shortened]... ther people games and tournament games to our email.

Sorry if this has been discussed before.
    Why not just lobby for gamesexplorer to be updated more frequently?
  3. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 17:39
    Originally posted by rhb
    Why not just lobby for gamesexplorer to be updated more frequently?
    Is possible to download a whole stack of games there or yu have to go for one at a time?
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 20:36
    Is possible to download a whole stack of games there or yu have to go for one at a time?
    You wouldn't need to download them - it's a database of games played here!
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:17
    While we're w - a - i - t - i - n - g for Games Explorer to be updated, you could PM each opponent and ask them to email their last 100 games to you at your email address. Then at least you'd get 100 at a time ... 🙄
  6. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 12:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    You wouldn't need to download them - it's a database of games played here!
    I would like to have the games on my computer but I guess I'm the only one.
  7. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 12:46
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    While we're w - a - i - t - i - n - g for Games Explorer to be updated, you could PM each opponent and ask them to email their last 100 games to you at your email address. Then at least you'd get 100 at a time ... 🙄
    😴
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    08 Dec '07 00:38
    I would like to have the games on my computer but I guess I'm the only one.
    I'd be with you back in the days when dial-up meant pay per minute online time, nowadays (esp with wi-fi hotspots) you can always be on, so you don't need to store them on your PC.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree