1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 22:57
    in recent events (stang) and in previous ones (can't remember there names but you get the point), i think that the punishment of broken rules are to vague and that there should be a set punishment (and for how long it will be enforced) provided by rhp and made aviable to everyone.

thanks for reading this and i would like some feedback

cheers
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:11
    Originally posted by trevor33
    in recent events (stang) and in previous ones (can't remember there names but you get the point), i think that the punishment of broken rules are to vague and that there should be a set punishment (and for how long it will be enforced) provided by rhp and made aviable to everyone.

cheers
    You should be severely punished for asking questions about RHP punishment policy.😠
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:29
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You should be severely punished for asking questions about RHP punishment policy.😠
    why, i thought this was a democarcy.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:301 edit

cheers
    The cases are two:

1)you're a complete idiot.
    2)you're another STANG's account.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:36
    Originally posted by Ravello
    The cases are two:

1)you're a complete idiot.
    2)you're another STANG's account.
    this is the last time i'm going to say this, i'm not backing stang i just think that he and anyone else who is banned from using the forums should be told for how long the ban will last.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:44
    why, i thought this was a democarcy.
    Actually, we had a vote and decided this wasn't a democracy.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:45
    Actually, we had a vote and decided this wasn't a democracy.
    republic then 😀
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 23:56
    republic then 😀
    Actually what it is is a chess site. The people who run the site can make such rules as they please. People who play here can try to convince them that they should change the rules if they are unhappy with them, but ultimately it's up to the people who own the site to decide what rules they want here.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 00:10
    Actually what it is is a chess site. The people who run the site can make such rules as they please. People who play here can try to convince them that they should change the rules if they are unhappy with them, but ultimately it's up to the people who own the site to decide what rules they want here.
    I know

if you ran this site would you put a punishment for broken rules guide on it.
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 00:15
    I know

There is already and it's called "Terms of service" ,at the bottom of this page,and you are requested to agree with them when you register on the site.

Wake up.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 00:26
    I know

I'd probably be more specific than the Site Admins choose to be while still leaving myself some "wiggle room" legally.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 00:48
    There is already and it's called "Terms of service" ,at the bottom of this page,and you are requested to agree with them when you register on the site.

Wake up.
    have you read the terms of service please tell me were it says when you do this you will get banned and it will be for x amount of time, and when you do that you will be banned for x amount of time.
  13. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 00:55
    have you read the terms of service please tell me were it says when you do this you will get banned and it will be for x amount of time, and when you do that you will be banned for x amount of time.
    13. TERMINATION
    You agree that RHP may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your RHP account,and access to the Service.

Admins do not owe any explanation to STANG,move on dude and get a life.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 01:00
    13. TERMINATION
    You agree that RHP may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your RHP account,and access to the Service.

Admins do not owe any explanation to STANG,move on dude and get a life.
    im not talking about stang, i'm saying the terms of service could be written better its very vague.

like most contracts
  15. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 04:02
    this is the last time i'm going to say this, i'm not backing stang i just think that he and anyone else who is banned from using the forums should be told for how long the ban will last.
    Unless you ARE stang you don't know whether he HAS been told for how long.
    And I wouldn't believe pms from him either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree