1. Joined
    26 Feb '04
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 17:42
    Rec eived and error warning while making a move. The page read "ERROR V2RHP Secure authentication query failed. Pleas report this problem." To whom or where do I report it. An improvement to the site would be a button on that page that would say Press button to submit this problem and a SUBMIT button. I don't know what else to do so I will consider this problem reported, IF those in position check this forum (I hope, )😠😠😳
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 18:32
    no report a problem send it via feedback at the bottom of every page. and yea i got that error like 2 times but i dont mind it so much a great site 🙂
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 20:21
    Originally posted by joe o
    Rec eived and error warning while making a move. The page read "ERROR V2RHP Secure authentication query failed. Pleas report this problem." To whom or where do I report it. An improvement to the site would be a button on that page that would say Press button to submit this problem and a SUBMIT button. I don't know what else to do so I will consider this problem reported, IF those in position check this forum (I hope, )😠😠😳
    Thread 82123