1. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 06:15
    FAQ

I'd like to see a couple of small changes here:

add a striped red/yellow clock to mean "less than 24 hours before skull appears" and a solid yellow clock for "less than 48 hours before skull appears"

make the smaller timebank-using marker a letter T instead to avoid confusion with the other clocks.

Since the alerts clocks don't distinguish between move-time and timebank-time, they are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:37
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    FAQ

add a striped red/yellow clock to mean "less than 24 hours before skull appears" and a solid yellow clock for "less than 48 hours before skull appears"

make the smaller timebank-using marker a letter T instead to avoid confusion with the other clocks.

Since the alerts clocks ...[text shortened]... y are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
    I don't think that's really necessary
  3. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 16:10
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    FAQ

Since the alerts clocks ...[text shortened]... y are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
    Doesn't the urgent game feature cover all of that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree