Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 13 Oct '07 06:15
    FAQ

I'd like to see a couple of small changes here:

add a striped red/yellow clock to mean "less than 24 hours before skull appears" and a solid yellow clock for "less than 48 hours before skull appears"

make the smaller timebank-using marker a letter T instead to avoid confusion with the other clocks.

Since the alerts clocks don't distinguish between move-time and timebank-time, they are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
  2. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    14 Oct '07 12:37
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    FAQ

add a striped red/yellow clock to mean "less than 24 hours before skull appears" and a solid yellow clock for "less than 48 hours before skull appears"

make the smaller timebank-using marker a letter T instead to avoid confusion with the other clocks.

Since the alerts clocks ...[text shortened]... y are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
    I don't think that's really necessary
  3. 14 Oct '07 16:10
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    FAQ

Since the alerts clocks ...[text shortened]... y are the best information on which games really MUST be played now to avoid timeout loss.
    Doesn't the urgent game feature cover all of that?