1. Earth Prime
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 03:51
    I know a while ago Russ had some new profile graph plan, but people didn't want it because of the easyness of clicking this one and seeing games. Well I think that below the graph of people with more than 300 games should be a link to a graph of their entire rating history, perhaps using this new code if it would be worth it. Otherwise I still think, by any method, that the entire graph rather than just 300 games would be a nice addition.
  2. Johannesburg
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 07:39
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I know a while ago Russ had some new profile graph plan, but people didn't want it because of the easyness of clicking this one and seeing games. Well I think that below the graph of people with more than 300 games should be a link to a graph of their entire rating history, perhaps using this new code if it would be worth it. Otherwise I still think, by any method, that the entire graph rather than just 300 games would be a nice addition.
    Good idea, that serves those who don't want the current graph changed (yet 🙂), as well as those who would like extended functionality.

Personally I find it rather tricky to select specific games when a player has played so many games that each is represented by a single pixel line. It would be useful if the extended graph page had an option to zoom in/out. When zoomed in it could provide the same click-navigate functionality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree