1. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:13
    I think it would helpful to the clan leaders to be able to promote a trusted clan member as their lieutenant. This person would be able to help with challenges(I.E. make challenges, accept, start, bounce and decline them).
    They would also be able to moderate the private forums as well. They would not be able to kick anyone out of the clan, or change the name and logo, set up leagues, etc. That power would remain solely with the clan leader. Running a clan can be a big job for some of the leaders of the rather large clans and even the smaller ones. This may take up some of their precious time they want to devote to their actual games. Being able to promote one trusted member to help with clan operation I think would help to increase clan activity and provide more competition.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:17
    can't be bothered to look for the links but this has been suggested A LOT.
  3. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:20
    Well, my apologies then. I still think it would be a nice implementation.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:27
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    Well, my apologies then. I still think it would be a nice implementation.
    so does everyone else
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:37
    I think it would helpful to the clan leaders to be able to promote a trusted clan member as their lieutenant. This person would be able to help with challenges(I.E. make challenges, accept, start, bounce and decline them).
    They would also be able to moderate the private forums as well. They would not be able to kick anyone out of the clan, or change the ...[text shortened]... p with clan operation I think would help to increase clan activity and provide more competition.
    Surely all clan members should be trusted? 😕

Or are you saying your clan has some dodgy members 😛
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 13:50
    My clans are full of premium folks, and I'm not saying all clan members can't be trusted. I'm merely saying a certain somebody the clan leader can trust to carry out his wishes and disappear if he is absent for a short while. Some folks join clan for extra games, they have no sense of belonging or commitment, they just want the games and being in a clan is a sure fire way to get some. Finding somebody who cares about the clan and will do his best to carry out the leader's wishes isn't too much to ask for in my opinion.
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 14:55
    They would also be able to moderate the private forums as well. They would not be able to kick anyone out of the clan, or change the ...[text shortened]... p with clan operation I think would help to increase clan activity and provide more competition.
    rec'd
  8. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 16:25
    rec'd.
  9. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 17:28
    a certain somebody the clan leader can trust to carry out his wishes and disappear if he is absent for a short while.
    I meant to type "not disappear" if it means anything to anyone.
  10. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 19:28
    great idea i agree
  11. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 20:32
    Yes that is a good idea. I think some other sites have similar systems. We might have to restrict the lieutenant position from people who are leaders of other clans or face some rather comical conflicts of interest.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 02:14
    Rec'd Suggestion

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree