1. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 17:56
    I have been on other message boards where the topic creator is allowed the option to disable smile faces in a post they make.
    Would something like that be possible here? Perhaps even throughout a whole forum?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 18:09
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I have been on other message boards where the topic creator is allowed the option to disable smile faces in a post they make.
    Would something like that be possible here? Perhaps even throughout a whole forum?
    Thread 77733

Not such a bad idea.

P-
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 20:18
    It should be fairly easy, I think the forums here use php code the same as the places I have seen myself.
    I could probably even find the very code that makes it happen, if this idea were to get the go ahead.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 21:14
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    It should be fairly easy, I think the forums here use php code the same as the places I have seen myself.
    I could probably even find the very code that makes it happen, if this idea were to get the go ahead.
    OH MY GOD! I used adblock to block the smilies! I will NEVER, I SAID NEVER see another smilies!

GO GET IT NOW!

P-
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 22:46
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    OH MY GOD! I used adblock to block the smilies! I will NEVER, I SAID NEVER see another smilies!

GO GET IT NOW!

P-
    :'(
  6. The sky
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 23:02

GO GET IT NOW!

P-
    :-(
  7. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 01:391 edit

GO GET IT NOW!

P-
    How will you communicate with widgey? : (

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree