Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 25 Jul '09 11:33
    I think RHP should have a facebook and maybe other social networking site links so that you can invite your friends to a game. This could also enhance RHP,s profile and get more people to join us.
  2. 25 Jul '09 12:26
    Originally posted by Mike Rice
    I think RHP should have a facebook and maybe other social networking site links so that you can invite your friends to a game. This could also enhance RHP,s profile and get more people to join us.
    what you can't invite your 'friends' to a game without facebook?
  3. 26 Jul '09 19:53
    Originally posted by trev33
    what you can't invite your 'friends' to a game without facebook?
    I think it would be easier thats all - how would you suggest I invite people. Copy and paste the site home page URL. I will try that.
  4. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    27 Jul '09 03:13
    great...just what we need...more idiots that use sites that let them collect a bunch of fake friends as if they were badges at boy scouts.

I think we should not let anyone use RHP if they belong to facebook/myspace etc. I'm sure we would raise the average IQ around here by 50 points
  5. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    27 Jul '09 03:15
    I think it would be easier thats all - how would you suggest I invite people. .
    Ask not what a website can do for you, but rather ask what you can do for a website!
  6. 27 Jul '09 20:57
    Originally posted by uzless
    great...just what we need...more idiots that use sites that let them collect a bunch of fake friends as if they were badges at boy scouts.

I think we should not let anyone use RHP if they belong to facebook/myspace etc. I'm sure we would raise the average IQ around here by 50 points
    I like Fake friends, I am a pathetic loser
  7. 29 Jul '09 23:11
    Originally posted by uzless

Someone doesn't have any friends.:'(