Facebook link

Facebook link

Site Ideas

MR

Moves
25 Jul 09

I think RHP should have a facebook and maybe other social networking site links so that you can invite your friends to a game. This could also enhance RHP,s profile and get more people to join us.

Moves
25 Jul 09

Originally posted by Mike Rice
I think RHP should have a facebook and maybe other social networking site links so that you can invite your friends to a game. This could also enhance RHP,s profile and get more people to join us.
what you can't invite your 'friends' to a game without facebook?

MR

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
what you can't invite your 'friends' to a game without facebook?
I think it would be easier thats all - how would you suggest I invite people. Copy and paste the site home page URL. I will try that.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
27 Jul 09

great...just what we need...more idiots that use sites that let them collect a bunch of fake friends as if they were badges at boy scouts.

I think we should not let anyone use RHP if they belong to facebook/myspace etc. I'm sure we would raise the average IQ around here by 50 points

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
27 Jul 09

I think it would be easier thats all - how would you suggest I invite people. .
Ask not what a website can do for you, but rather ask what you can do for a website!

MR

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by uzless
great...just what we need...more idiots that use sites that let them collect a bunch of fake friends as if they were badges at boy scouts.

I think we should not let anyone use RHP if they belong to facebook/myspace etc. I'm sure we would raise the average IQ around here by 50 points
I like Fake friends, I am a pathetic loser

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
29 Jul 09

Originally posted by uzless

Someone doesn't have any friends.:'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.