Feerics

Standard memberLahaina
Site Ideas 13 Jul '05 15:13
  1. Standard memberLahaina
    Cruel sun
    20°53' N, 156°40' W
    Moves
    13 Jul '05 15:13
    I would like to know if the webmasters of this lovely site could create some chess-floor for a play for 4 opponents in the same time (a cross form)? Or two army without king that must checkmate the same king that cannot be moved by anyone? Or a third queen, untakable, neutral, used by both player in order to create an obstacle? Or creating some feerics pieces, like zebra, camel, wizard, boyscout etc...? If not possible because regular chess is the main law here, no problem, just gimme a web page where I could play such feeric chess games. Thank you!
  2. Standard memberLahaina
    Cruel sun
    20°53' N, 156°40' W
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 15:09
    Dear myself,

I see you have read a sentence in another forum and you had visited the www.brainking.com webpage. Isn't that fun to have found yourself what nobody wanted to tell you? I think you're a genius!

Lahaina herself

3. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 17:22
    Originally posted by Lahaina
    Dear myself,

I think you're a genius!

Lahaina herself

I, for one, am truly impressed by this feat! 😲
  4. Standard memberLahaina
    Cruel sun
    20°53' N, 156°40' W
    Moves
    09 Aug '05 09:09
    Originally posted by noxidjkram
    I, for one, am truly impressed by this feat! 😲
    I, for one, am truly impressed by this feat!

And why not? Noboby had answered my question. I had to find a solution alone... It's good to receive flowers sometimes, even if you buy them yourself...
  5. In your face
    Moves
    09 Aug '05 22:37
    Originally posted by Lahaina
    I, for one, am truly impressed by this feat!

And why not? Noboby had answered my question. I had to find a solution alone... It's good to receive flowers sometimes, even if you buy them yourself...
    Perhaps nobody was interested in your suggestion, and too polite too tell you. You will find that happens on here quite a lot. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree