1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 21:14
    why not add a find club feature?... much like find player or find clan, they have their own forums... seems like the next step.
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 21:48
    Originally posted by trev33
    why not add a find club feature?... much like find player or find clan, they have their own forums... seems like the next step.
    Just ask one of the local drunks where the clubs are in your area.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 23:01
    Club search facility is nonexistent, clan search facility is extremely limited. How about a browser facility like the profile browser which is available for players? A Clan Browser or Club Browser could show a small amount of information about the clan or club in the same way, i.e. a clan profile or club profile.

Clubs are the orphan child of RHP, like the "accident" born to parents who thought they'd completed their family, but it's time they were given equal attention with clans and recognised as useful members of the site in their own right.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 23:37
    Doh !! Why would you want to find a club
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 23:41
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Doh !! Why would you want to find a club
    because i wanted to pick a fight with a club and didn't know who the admin was... that's ok though i'll just go through your profile 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree