1. Joined
    23 May '04
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 15:05
    I was using the "Find Player" from player directory function but found that half the results are for inactive players.

Could you please add a filter for how recently the player last moved? Perhaps titled "last moved within" [ ] "days".

For example, if I want a game with a 3-day timeout, I expect that the players will move every three days, so I could specify 3 in this filter field.

As it is now, I have to check the profile of each player to see if they are still active, and if so, how active.
  2. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    20 Dec '04 00:28
    Originally posted by zucchini
    I was using the "Find Player" from player directory function but found that half the results are for inactive players.

Could you please add a filter for how recently the player last moved? Perhaps titled "last moved within" [ ] "days".

For example, if I want a game with a 3-day timeout, I expect that the players will move every three days, s ...[text shortened]... have to check the profile of each player to see if they are still active, and if so, how active.
    Bump.

And a rec.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree