1. Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 23:39
    When i log onto RHP, i generally look at the little moves waiting bar at the top. This is an excellent idea as it means i can just glance at the website and see if i have any moves waiting or not. So if i don't have any, i don't waste my time looking.

However of late i keep having the same problem. If i'm making a number of moves in one game against an active opponent, i keep flicking back to the website, seeing the move waiting and then making it. But on occasion i get checkmated and don't realise it. So i keep looking back at the site and seeing my opponent hasn't moved and so leave, never realising the game has finished.

I think it would be useful to add another line saying "1 game finished" (as an example) alongside, that appears when neccisary, to stop this happening
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 22:421 edit
    Originally posted by nickhawker
    When i log onto RHP, i generally look at the little moves waiting bar at the top. This is an excellent idea as it means i can just glance at the website and see if i have any moves waiting or not. So if i don't have any, i don't waste my time looking.

However of late i keep having the same problem. If i'm making a number of moves in one game against an finished" (as an example) alongside, that appears when neccisary, to stop this happening
    Agreed, sometimes if someone has resigned you don't realize anything has happened until you go to the games, so yeah it would be handy.
  3. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 23:07
    Originally posted by nickhawker

However of late i keep having the same problem. If i'm making a number of moves in one game against an ...[text shortened]... finished" (as an example) alongside, that appears when neccisary, to stop this happening
    Just bookmark the My Games page. As long as you don't log out you can see your games inbox with one click.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '06 01:25
    Originally posted by mosquitorespect
    Just bookmark the My Games page. As long as you don't log out you can see your games inbox with one click.
    Yeah there's ways of doing things like you say, but I still agree it would be a handy addition if it was incorpoated into the 'red line menu' at the top.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree