1. West Virginia
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 14:511 edit
    I found this thread in the Chess Only forum and posted the below before I realized which forum I was actually in: http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=16837
    ---
    I think the place for the stat would be in the flag table in the help. Just add a column # of players or something like that and pop a count of the active players in the past 100 days (like on the other tables) in the column. It could be easily linked to from other pages that way, & less work for Russ most likely. A none would have to be added to the list for people who have not selected a flag.

What do ya think?

Shouldn't this thread be in the site improvement forum instead of the chess only forum?
    ---

An addition to this I just thought of. The page wouldn't have to be updated on the fly, just periodically during site maintenance, say once a week or month? And I'd still like to see the ALT tags on the flags.
  2. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 15:06
    Yea, it would be a great idea. A lot of people would like to know how many come from each country. I don't think this would be difficult for Russ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree