Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 07 Apr '07 22:38
    I just noticed you can't do 'analyse board' when you have 'flipped board', it automatically returns to your normal board. Perhaps there is a good reason for this, but just now I wanted to analyse the flipped board.

    My idea is that it would be good if we could analyse the flipped board.

    waddayareckon?
  2. 07 Apr '07 22:46
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    I just noticed you can't do 'analyse board' when you have 'flipped board', it automatically returns to your normal board. Perhaps there is a good reason for this, but just now I wanted to analyse the flipped board.

    My idea is that it would be good if we could analyse the flipped board.

    waddayareckon?
    Well you could go to the analyse board first and then flip it couldn't you?
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Apr '07 22:47
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Well you could go to the analyse board first and then flip it couldn't you?
    I knew we kept you around for a reason!

    P-
  4. 07 Apr '07 23:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I knew we kept you around for a reason!

    P-
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    08 Apr '07 00:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Good idea.

    P-
  6. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    08 Apr '07 01:33
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Good idea.

    P-
    you have a good sense of humor
  7. 08 Apr '07 02:56
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Well you could go to the analyse board first and then flip it couldn't you?
    ah ok thanks for the intelligent support sorry for being a thicky