1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 09:59
    I have posted a few comments on Forums and received good comment in return.

At the moment I am scanning from memory where I have posted.
    Is there an easier way to do this?

Is it possible to have a section on the home page that listed the threads which are live and you have started or commented on?

MP
  2. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 10:00
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I have posted a few comments on Forums and received good comment in return.

At the moment I am scanning from memory where I have posted.
    Is there an easier way to do this?

Is it possible to have a section on the home page that listed the threads which are live and you have started or commented on?

MP
    I should be more specific and say "Following Threads" in each Forum.

MP
  3. Bristol, UK
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 12:26
    At the moment I am scanning from memory where I have posted. Is there an easier way to do this?
    Go to your profile page and hit the 'Public forum posts' link on the left. You can see all your posts starting with the most recent, and clicking on the thread link takes you to your post within the thread, so you can easily follow the conversation on from your last point. 🙂
  4. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 07:42
    This only shows my posts and in date order not following each thread.

I would think a link to a simple list of all threads (perhaps with posts in last 7-28days) that you have started or contributed to (ie have an interest in) would make following them much easier?

MP
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 09:27
    This only shows my posts and in date order not following each thread.

I would think a link to a simple list of all threads (perhaps with posts in last 7-28days) that you have started or contributed to (ie have an interest in) would make following them much easier?

MP
    It's a good idea. I'm in other forums where there you can subscribe to threads (and have the option to auto-subscribe when you post) and then see which of those threads have new posts.

Rec'd the OP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree