1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 May '05 08:471 edit
    Oftentimes someone will quote a post containing bold or italic or perhaps bold italic (fancy) text and thanks to the shortening that occurs the end code is cut out thereby leaking into the post in general.

An example is my post here : http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=23573&page=7

I didn't catch it until after the hour had passed. Can something be done so this doesn't keep happening?
  2. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '05 21:192 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Oftentimes someone will quote a post containing [b]bold or italic or perhaps bold italic (fancy) text and thanks to the shortening that occurs the end code is cut out thereby leaking into the post in general.

A ...[text shortened]... had passed. Can something be done so this doesn't keep happening?[/b]
    If you don't want your text bold you can enter a "/b" enclosed in brackets before your text. I tried to do it here but the brackets took action and were not shown. :-(

-arrakis

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree