1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 08:02
    I would love to see a link, embedded within replies, or perhaps embedded in the quote box, which would take one to the message being replied to.

When a thread gets long, finding the quoted message can get problematic when faced with many pages of posts. Many times, the person replying will edit the quoted post in order to only include the portion being replied to. Also, the quoted message often gets truncated for length. I'd like to see a link so I can read the entire message being quoted.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 08:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I would love to see a link, embedded within replies, or perhaps embedded in the quote box, which would take one to the message being replied to.

When a thread gets long, finding the quoted message can get problematic when faced with many pages of posts. Many times, the person replying will edit the quoted post in order to only include the portion being ...[text shortened]... ets truncated for length. I'd like to see a link so I can read the entire message being quoted.
    I will add this as I wanted this data myself recently when doing some forum work, and realised I could not get it as things are.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 08:11
    Originally posted by @russ
    I will add this as I wanted this data myself recently when doing some forum work, and realised I could not get it as things are.
    Nice! Thanks Russ.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 15:33
    On the beta, there is now a button saying "original" (alongside the other "reply"/"quote" buttons) which will pop a box with the original quoted post in it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 01:07
    Suzianne's got some pull around here!
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 08:19
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Suzianne's got some pull around here!
    Now is a very good time to make minor site suggestions. 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 10:26
    Now is a very good time to make minor site suggestions. 🙂
    Okay, but could it also be that she's infamous for dishing out an ass whooping that helped the decision making process here?
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 10:32
    No, just posting a valid suggestion in the site ideas forum, particularly during a period of intense development, is enough. Anyone is welcome.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 10:35
    No, just posting a valid suggestion in the site ideas forum, particularly during a period of intense development, is enough. Anyone is welcome.
    Thank you. 😀
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 12:39
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Okay, but could it also be that she's infamous for dishing out an ass whooping that helped the decision making process here?
    Don't make me come over there!

😛
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 12:58
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Don't make me come over there!

😛
    I think I can handle your 'love taps'. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree