1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 18:34
    Since the inception of the forums, they have grown in fits and spurts. Consequently, there is
    no real rhyme or reason to their order on the main forum index page. I think RHP-related forums
    should be clumped together. So an order something like this:

Announcements (seems the most important forum)
    Help
    Clans
    Tournaments
    Site Ideas
    Only Chess
    Developers

----

General
    Culture
    Debates (maybe renamed Politics, since debates on Science now ought to appear in the Science forum...)
    Posers and Puzzles
    Science
    Spirituality
    Sports

I think that this would add a visual cohesion to the index that it currently lacks. It also seems
    a relatively small adjustment from a practical standpoint for the site design.

Just a thought.

Nemesio
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 03:27
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Since the inception of the forums, they have grown in fits and spurts. Consequently, there is
    no real rhyme or reason to their order on the main forum index page. I think RHP-related forums

Help
    Clans
    Tournaments
    Site Ideas
    Only Chess
    Dev ...[text shortened]... small adjustment from a practical standpoint for the site design.

Just a thought.

Nemesio
    I'd support you - I asked for this once before and got told it wasn't worth doing, but the list has grown a lot since then and it sure makes no sense now.
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 02:34

Help
    Clans
    Tournaments
    Site Ideas
    Only Chess
    Dev ...[text shortened]... small adjustment from a practical standpoint for the site design.

Just a thought.

Nemesio
    No one thinks this is a good idea?
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 05:35
    it's a good idea, and been mentioned before, and been told it's "not worth doing" . . .. which may or may not be true . . but most good ideas "aren't worth doing" they say because non-techies, like me, have no clue what's involved in trying to write the code to do them . . . .i figure they must be right since i have trouble figuring out which button to push on my mouse
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 15:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 22:44
    Makes sense to me.
  7. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 12:291 edit
    No one thinks this is a good idea?
    I think it is, and please add a "Club" forum... So the clubbers will leave the clan forum...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree