1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 21:29
    Nothing to major, just simple stuff that's available on nearly ever other forum out there.

BB Code interface
    Instead of making us hand code every bold or italic section, give us a simple interface (like TinyMCE) for entering BB Code. Anything that lets you highlight text and click a button.

Polls
    The ability for users to create specific poll or vote threads.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 21:39
    i think i mentioned polls a while ago and didn't get a lot of support. the fact is, there’s a bunch of stuff that needs doing before they look at the forums plus it doesn’t look like they care an awful lot about them so i can't see them putting much effort in to 'improve' this place.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 08:52
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Nothing to major, just simple stuff that's available on nearly ever other forum out there.

[b]BB Code interface

Instead of making us hand code every bold or italic section, give us a simple interface (like TinyMCE) for entering BB Code. Anything that lets you highlight text and click a button.

Polls
    The ability for users to create specific poll or vote threads.[/b]
    Thanks for pointing me at TinyMCE, that is worth some further investigation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree