1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 14:29
    Would it not be a good idea if forum mods had to explain their actions and then in return answer PM's from those that their actions affect ??
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 15:19
    We REALLY need users to be able to PM Forum Moderator where all mods can see these messages.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 15:421 edit
    Originally posted by Crowley
    We REALLY need users to be able to PM Forum Moderator where all mods can see these messages.
    What's worse is that when you address a PM to "Forum Moderator", you don't get any kind of error message when sending it, and it appears in your list of sent messages just like any other PM, giving the impression that you actually sent the PM somewhere where it will be read (I just tested it). I wonder how often people do that and then get angry or frustrated about not getting a reply.

Edit: There's also a link from Forum Moderator's profile that lets you message xym (or lets you think that you have messaged xym). Quite misleading.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 17:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    What's worse is that when you address a PM to "Forum Moderator", you don't get any kind of error message when sending it, and it appears in your list of sent messages just like any other PM, giving the impression that you actually sent the PM somewhere where it will be read (I just tested it). I wonder how often people do that and then get angry or frustrate ...[text shortened]... hat lets you message xym (or lets you think that you have messaged xym). Quite misleading.
    Needless to say I have several unread PM's sent this way
    As far as it appears to me they are totally ignoring me
  5. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 18:08
    Ah...I suppose that explains why my one PM hasn't been seen. 😵
  6. The sky
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 18:19
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Needless to say I have several unread PM's sent this way
    As far as it appears to me they are totally ignoring me
    But you were told several days ago that messages to Forum Moderator don't get anywhere: http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=104795&page=1#post_1959600
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 18:57
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    But you were told several days ago that messages to Forum Moderator don't get anywhere: http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=104795&page=1#post_1959600
    My feedback has been totally ignored also
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 09:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 09:402 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If feedback is not responded for about month (like my feedback about forum ban), then I have reason to think that it`s ignored.
  10. Joined
    04 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 09:40
    Hi

I am new. I played one game and I had to wait much time for each movement because my opponent played several games at the same time which is ok but I am missing an option to play one game with somebody who only plays with me over a maximum of 2 days because of time difference.

This option could be implemented in "Find Player" and there should be a parameter set in my settings.

Best regards

Uwe Schmiedecke
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 09:52
    Originally posted by hmups
    Hi

I am new. I played one game and I had to wait much time for each movement because my opponent played several games at the same time which is ok but I am missing an option to play one game with somebody who only plays with me over a maximum of 2 days because of time difference.

This option could be implemented in "Find Player" and there should be a parameter set in my settings.

Best regards

Uwe Schmiedecke
    huh?

the fastest time controls here are 1 day for 1 move with no timebank...that means you could end up playing just 1 game for a month or 2.....or 3 or 4 if you're playing a sub who decides to go on vacation on your ass for 36 days.

there's a blitz option on the top right hand corner 'play blitz' that might interest you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree